got a question?
- Third Party Liability: covers you for up to $200,000 for bodily injury or property damage to others due to an at fault accident.
- Can increase coverage to a limit of $5,000,000 by buying Extended Third Party Liability
- Accident Benefits: helps cover medical costs and wage loss when you, your passengers and members are in a motor vehicle accident, regardless of who is at fault, providing up to $300,000 in medical and rehabilitation costs (including hospital care, chiropractic treatments, medication, physiotherapy, counselling, dental care, home support and wage loss of up to $740 per week).
- Underinsured Motorist Protection: provides claims of up to $1,000,000 per insured per person, if the person who is responsible for the crash does not have enough insurance to pay for your claim.
- Can increase protection up to $5,000,000 by buying Extension Underinsured Motorist Protection
- Hit and Run: has a total of $200,000 coverage for BC residents for bodily injury or property damage caused by an unidentified or uninsured motorist.
- Inverse Liability: protects you for loss or damage to your vehicle if you are in parts of Canada or the US that will not permit you to file a claim against a driver who is at fault.