DO YOU NEED CLAIMS SERVICE?
What to do
- Take reasonable steps to protect property from further damage.
- Obtain and record all information on any event which may lead to a claim including dates, time, names, addresses (especially of witnesses), take photos if possible.
- Do what would be wise to do, as if you didn’t have insurance.
- Notify and co–operate with proper authorities, i.e. Police, Fire Department, etc.
- Report the incident per WHO TO CALL above.
- If you are served with legal papers claiming something covered by your insurance, bring them to us IMMEDIATELY so we can defend you.
WHAT NOT TO DO
- Don’t throw away or destroy any damaged property.
- Do not admit fault to anyone else, either verbally or in writing.
WHAT WE WILL DO
- We will report the claim to the Insurance Company and an adjuster will generally contact you within 24 hours.
- The adjuster’s job is to make inquiries sufficient to settle the claim, including taking a detailed report from the claimant, possibly others and gathering documents.
- We will assist you in getting your claim settled promptly.
Reporting an ICBC claim
Reporting an emergency claim during business hours
502-6339 200th Street Langley
170-9040 Blundell Road, Richmond
1246 Marine Drive, North Vancouver
Reporting an emergency claim after hours
Automobile, Motorcycle, Boat and Travel Trailer Claims
Travel Medical Insurance Claims